We offer the most comprehensive boiler checkup on the market, which includes checking your water’s PH levels, performing a complete combustion analysis, cleaning the inner components of your boiler and making sure that all mechanical components and safeties are running correctly, so that you’ll have the peace of mind that your equipment is running efficiently and safely.
Services are recommended every two years to increase the lifespan of your boiler and keep it running like it was new.
- Quick Release components
- Built-in loop and pump
- Field Convertible gas system
- Universal vent connections
- Cascading capable
Max Input: 199,000 BTU/H Available in a Combi version with built in pump and DHW heat exchanger.
The engineering elegance of the Tx is unmatched. The control panel is hinged to provide easy access to the field wiring connectors, and internal components.
The Tx has been engineered to make installation, setup and service easy. Service ports, test receptacles, easy access, and quick release components make the Tx unmatched in the industry.
The 151 and 200 are available in a combi version, whereby the boiler can provide both space heating and domestic hot water. The boiler gives full capacity in heating and DHW modes.
Max Input: 154,000 BTU/H Available in a Plus version with built-in indirect water heater.
The Vmax uses a stainless steel down-fired heat exchanger which ensures a long product life and an enduring source of home comfort. The fire tube heat exchanger optimizes heat transfer, which maximizes efficiencies.
The Vmax includes a built-in primary loop, circulator and high-energy spark ignition as standard features. The Vmax is competitively priced, which makes it unmatched in the industry.
The Vmax features universal flue connections and is easily converted from natural gas to propane. The Vmax is available in a PLUS version and is engineered to make installation, setup and service easy.
DC 23-84 — 23,000 TO 84,000 BTU/HR
DC 29-106 — 29,000 TO 106,000 BTU/HR
DC 20-125 — 20,000 TO 125,000 BTU/HR
DC 33-160 — 33,000 TO 160,000 BTU/HR
- Up to 94% AFUE with full ASME rated vessel
- Built in Boiler Pump
- Includes Air Vent, Outdoor Sensor & Relief Valve
- The dual two in one, back to back heat exchanger eliminates the need for a diverter valve and secondary domestic hot water plate heat exchanger
- Contractor friendly, fewer internal parts, easy to install, maintain and service
- Reset heating – Set point – DHW
- Outdoor Reset Technology increases efficiency by lowering the water temp automatically
- Unique “self learning” ECO-mode for greater DHW efficiencies