We had the unfortunate pleasure of having our furnace die on the evening before New Years Eve, in -24 temperature. Thankfully we called the right people for the job. They arrived the same night, and while it couldn’t be fixed (cracked heat exchanger) they made it safe so we wouldn’t worry about carbon monoxide poisoning. The arrived promptly to remove the old furnace and brought us space heaters to keep warm in the frigid temperatures. Everyone was friendly, courteous and professional. The new furnace looks and works great. They came when they said they would and called back promptly. The pricing was very fair and I would recommend them highly. We so appreciate having heat in our home again. Thank you so much!!